Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Below are our current open career opportunities. Click the job title and express interest in the position of your choice. Sentinel is proud to be an EOE/AA employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Sentinel is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join our growing team. As a ServiceNow Developer you will be the subject matter expert in designing, developing, documenting, analyzing, creating and modifying the platform based on business needs; with a focus on CSM, ITSM, and ITBM. This role can be remote but must provide occasional support onsite at the Downers Grove, IL headquarters.
The Threat Investigation Team Lead is responsible for day-to-day operational assistance of the security operations team. Primary duties include assistance with analyst case load balancing, acting as an escalation point for operational and technical questions, delivering on customer requests and attending internal or customer-facing meetings as required by the business, participating in interviewing team candidates, and provide overall mentoring and support of junior level analysts to help the team succeed. Your success in this role is determined by your ability to collaborate, self-start, follow up, give and provide feedback, and provide excellent customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.This position will be onsite in Downers Grove, IL.
The Cloud Network Engineer will be responsible for the technical implementation and onboarding of new customers. This role will also have to be well versed in Data Center and Network technologies. In addition, this role will be deploying Cisco firewalls and routers, establishing VPN connectivity, and assisting customers with complex migrations from premise environments to cloud. In this position, you will need to identify, troubleshoot, escalate and communicate customer issues and resolutions as a member of our Network team. This is a full-time opportunity with the ability to work remote from any continental US location reporting to our Downers Grove, IL headquarters as needed.
The SOC Engineer is a key member of the Threat Operations Team and will be responsible for supporting alarm research and development in our proprietary security platform as well as performing research on emerging threats and providing communication to our customers. This person will act as a technical expert in our detections as well as a collaborative point of escalation for our Threat Operations team. Your ability to analyze logs, actively pursue the most cutting-edge industry news and events, think like an attacker, and correlate information across wide data sets will be critical in this position This position will require you to work 4:30pm-1am Monday-Friday. This is a remote position requiring occasional onsite support reporting to our Downers Grove, IL headquarters.
- Craft, maintain, and document detection opportunities within our proprietary security platform
- Perform necessary correlation and research to create useful, compelling, and context-rich alerts for our customers
- Pursue research into current threats and industry trends to be aware of the most up-to-date threats affecting the environments under our vigilance
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction through communication and custom deliverables, maintaining strong customer relationships through external and inter-departmental collaboration
- Drive initiatives to create detection content based on findings stemming from threat hunts and ad hoc detection opportunities